Thursday, August 21, 2014

Practice Blog Post

I. My Life
a. where I graduated
b. where I live
c. My hobbies
II. Why history
a. who inspired me
b. how he inspired me
III. What a teachers entails
a. New technology advances
b. Way to cope with children's personal life
c. How to change with new knowledge and new technology
IV. What to get better on
a. Being more able to adapt to knew technology
b. Being able to handle stress better
c. Staying calm and cool
V True Interesting
a. Wrestling

My name is Caleb Fleming. I went to high school at Stanhope Elmore High School in Millbrook, AL, which is a six A school, and I graduated in 2011. I am the youngest of three children and the only male to carry on my grandfather's last name. I currently live here in Mobile at Greentree Apartments. My hobbies include any sports or activity. If anyone ask me to join no matter what the sport or activity is. My favorite two sports are wrestling and football. I was the first wrestler in my high school and I was a four year varsity player in football for my high school.
I was inspired to become a teacher by two of my ex. coaches and also ex. teachers. They were inspiring me after I broke my leg my senior year by sitting me down and telling me about the goods and bads of teaching. They let me sit in class and show how if they as teachers fail to inspire children to grow up and inspire them to become something special with their lives.
A teacher is suppose to be able to keep up with technological advances so they may keep up with the students trying to learn not only in class but also at home. For teachers to properly teach they need to know how a computer runs and also what new device is out. Teachers also has to handle a child's personal life that some of the teenagers out there are working forty plus hours and going home to be a full parent to their own brothers and sisters. A lot of teenagers have to act like a father or mother to their own brothers and sisters, because some parents are unable to work.
I am always a happy go lucky person. I always smile and make people smile by being my goody self. There are rooms for improvement that I need to go through to become a great teacher. One is to stay up to date with technology and its advances. Two is to be able to handle stress from other teachers and principles. Last is to stay cool and clam when someone yells at me.
My true interest in life is to try to bring down wrestling down here in the south Alabama. Many high schools south of Montgomery do not have a high school wrestling team. Wrestling can teach kids alot like being self independent and also to be just as mental as strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment