Friday, September 19, 2014

Blog Post #5

Women holding a sign saying Passionate Learning Networks Refueling the Way we Educate
A PLN (Personal Learning Network) is a network where you can connect with people, can share ideas, and find new resources. I did not know that I was previously using a PLN until today. I never knew that Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace were considered a PLN. My PLN will most likely start off with have Twitter or my Facebook account on it. I believe I can use a PNL in a classroom very effectively to share information all around the world with my class and even their parents. In A Seventh graders PLN you can see how a PLN can work and see how easy it is to use. I think I can also use all of my C4"s , C4K's C4T's and C4C's, to help me out even though they are different countries, ages, and even races that is one of the most important steps into forming a PLN is people.

3 comments:

  1. I did not know about it either. I want to start to also to use my Twitter account to start my PLN. I never thought about using my C4's. That was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know that I wasn't the only one who didn't about PLN. Its a great way to learn.
    Great idea to use C4k and C4t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that Twitter is not a PLN in itself. Facebook is also not a PLN in itself. Twitter and Facebook are just websites you use to help create and organize your PLN.

    ReplyDelete