Saturday, September 27, 2014

C4k's September

My first comment was to a girl from Pt England named Te Puawai. She is a seventh year student their.
Her blog post was about how drugs are bad. Puawai went on saying that "drugs can ruin your life" and that "drugs don't choose people, people choose drugs".

   My comment to Puawai was that I know someone that drugs have changed their life. I went on telling her that even one day can change the life of that one person by telling her that we had to put my best friend's mom in a rehabilitation clinic. That eventually she became drug free and has thanked me for changing her life.

My second comment was to a girl name Nichole. Nichole was a girl in high school that blogged about her best friend in high school. She said that her and Awiana are best friends and that they have a weird relationship.

    My comment to Nichole was that I have had many weird friendships. I went on telling her that my weirdest friendship came from my best friend's ex girlfriend. I went and told her how they split and how we still remained close. Then I told her how we split about because of a new boyfriend.

My Third comment I went back to Puawai and found out she had a new video published on her blog.

    I commented on the video saying that I had to do a video this week and if it is anything like her's I am sure to pass. Then I told her it looked like fun that her and her friends were having making the video. Then I told her to keep having fun and stay true.

No comments:

Post a Comment