Sunday, September 14, 2014

Project #4 C4T #1

 Mrs. Dahl blogged about potential. Mrs. Dahl says that some people believes that "potential is fixed" but goes on saying that we must "give our students opportunities to develop their potential.
 I commented that I use to believe that it was fixed but I told her about how my life changed after high school. High school I couldn't do as good as my sisters but in college I have been better than they ever were.


  Ms. Brenda Jones is a P.E teacher and she blogged about Skills and Tactics from Paper to Practice. It is about turning strategy from practice onto real sporting events. She shows a video about Netball to show what is tactics and what is strategy. Show how people use their tactics from measurements and ability. Where they use strategy to stop the other teams tactics.
   I went a=on and commented saying how I wish to become a coach and told them how in a wrestling match that the teams kept throwing in legs. Doing another match I had to drag aside the team and show them how to stop or how to escape from that tactic.


   Mrs. Shireen Dadmehr is a math teacher and she blogged about how to divide two fractions. Se was asked to show the student how to divide after a test. She went on and took pictures of how she worked out her problem step by step.
    I commented saying That is great math. I never took precalculus but I'm pretty sure I could learn a lot out of one of your classes. You break down the steps in an easy way to learn. Later on I went back and said I'm sorry I did take precalculus for some reason I thought precalculus was calculus.

http://thepeteacher.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/sportplan-trial/#comment-1094
   Mr. Dylan posted a blog about how to use this website to show how you can use it as a coaching platform for practices. The video shows how to plan for a practice like passing the puck in hokey or passing the ball in soccer. You can find any sport in this website and see what you would like your team to practice on and see what drills you could do for that practice.

   My Comment was This blog is very helpful for me. I went on it and created my own account. As a future teacher and coach i will try to use this website to help me keep my students/players involved of the daily activities we will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment